Shh, Zombies Release
We’re nearing the release of ‘Shh, Zombies’ on iOS and Android. The launch is planned for between 16th and 26th October (depending on how long the Apple review process takes).
In the launch version you can expect to find:
- 20 levels
- Lots of replayability, with multiple game modes. Day Time (Normal Difficulty) and Night Time (Hard Difficulty), giving you twice the game!
- Detailed, gorgeous voxel graphics
- Deep, turn-based puzzle action. You can set up Jim’s path, avoid the zombies, and watch the action unfold!
- A bird’s eye view of the play area allows you to plan every move
- Collectables – Collect the zombie heads, avoid the enemies
- Immersive zombie AI – attracted by sight and sound!
- Beware of Night Time, as more zombies and less lights mean you’re the first snack on the menu!
Shh, Zombies Available Now on the Windows Store.
Play Shh, Zombies today by downloading it from the Windows Store for your Windows desktop and/ or Windows tablet! (One purchase unlocks the game on all supported Windows Store platforms)